Experience Advent Calendar like never before
Make the countdown to Christmas a fun friendly competition with colleagues, friends, or family through our 24-day Advent Calendar game.
- Buy now and start it whenever you want.
- One price for all the players.
- Open daily calendar windows by moving at least 500 meters outdoors.
- Each calendar window includes a fun challenge
- Get points based on how fast you can complete challenges.
- Use a real-time leaderboard to see who’s winning.
Don’t wait, buy fun and inspiring 24-day advent calendar for your team now!
Advent Calendar game is suitable for everyone. There are several image sets to choose from. "Easy multiple-choice" is suitable for kids and adults. "Various objects" is a bit more challenging image collection, where you need to write the correct answers. "Destinations around the world" is the most challenging image collection.
You can purchase the game in advance and set the game to start on December 1 while allowing the players to join already in advance. The game is available in different sizes: max 10/25/50/100/200/500/2500 players. In case you need a bigger game, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you want to reward the best or random players, you can create a task that asks for the players' real contact information, as the players join the game anonymously, with any player name they wish to create for themselves.
How to start my Advent Calendar game video: https://youtu.be/8r7jvjrVA84
1. Install the free ActionTrack app from App Store or Google Play. Start the app and join the game.
2. In this Advent Calendar game you get daily challenges. First, find a new window from the world map and tap on its adjacent star logo twice. Next, you get to choose the distance you want to move outdoors to open the window.
3. If you move 500 meters, you get 50 points. If you move 1000 meters, you get 100 points.
4. You can move, for example, by walking or biking, as long as you do not exceed 30 km/h.
5. Each window has an image that you need to recognize. The image is revealed to you gradually. You also get a tip: the number of letters in the correct answer. Some of the actual letters may also be shown. Alternatively, you may have multiple-choice options.
6. As soon as you know the answer, type it (or in some cases select) and submit it. The faster you answer correctly the more points you get. The maximum points per image challenge are 180, and every second you spend reduces your potential score by one point.
7. 85% of the maximum score earns you a “super” answer and 50 bonus points. Scoring 70% - 85% of the maximum earns you a “very good” answer and 25 bonus points.
8. When you are correct and fast enough, three “super” answers, four “very good” answers or five correct answers will activate the bonus image challenges.
9. Each day you can open a new window and one unopened window from the previous days.
10. You may also revisit windows that are already opened and try to solve their image challenges. However, old challenges will not earn you any additional points.