Start your own Who's who? ice breaker game for 24 hours.
The players may experience the game with a free ActionTrack mobile app, available on App Store and Google Play. The players may join the game with a code you get when starting the game.
Who’s who? ice breaker game inspires players to get social instantly. WARNING: Laughter and high fives expected!
The players learn new things about each others in a fun and engaging way. The game includes current global topics that generate discussions, plus a jump to a parallel “what if” world.
This is simply a great way to lift team spirit to a new level. The game is suitable to both face-to-face events and teleconference meetings. No guide book needed!
Instructions and game rules:
1. Answer 4 initial questions and choose the character, who you would like to be for a week.
2. After this you can either scan QR codes on other players' screens, or let other players scan your own QR code.
3. Your target is to get acquainted with as many other players as possible, and get all 16 game characters to your collection.
4. When you scan a QR code, you get a random question about the person you just met (what did he/she answer to one of the initial questions), or you may see two characters and you need to guess which one the person you just met selected in the beginning.
5. Each correct answer and new character found give you points.
6. If you find a person who chose the same character as you, then that's your Soulmate, and you get bonus points. You get additional bonus points if you take a selfie of you two and post it to the event ”image gallery”.
7. The game also counts the number of interactions, so you may see how effectively the players have met each others.
8. The player who scores the most points, wins.
The game developer Team Action Zone has won multiple awards with its activating and interactive games with a purpose. The company has licensed ActionTrack games to more than 60 countries worldwide.
"This was great! We played Who’s who? game at our summer party and people were more active than what we anticipated. Excellent!", Marika Kojo, Communications manager, Papula-Nevinpat