Magic Rogaining is a shorter variation of the original endurance sports, called rogaining. In this running game equally suitable for kids and adults the players see checkpoints on a map. They need to choose which ones to visit to perform magic combos and earn game level ups to maximize their score within a time limit. The game requires fast thinking and fast legs.
This game consist of several 5-minute challenges. In each of them the players are given a target to visit certain checkpoints for magic combos or level ups. The players can choose to have either an easy, medium or hard challenge in the beginning of each 5 minute period.
Ideally you just need an outdoor area of about 200x200 meters, and you are ready to go.
- Great outdoor exercise for teams of different size
- Play in real-time against your colleagues / friends
- Four game sizes based on maximum player numbers (=number of games played)
- Choose any suitable location you want
- When ready, start or schedule the game for max 24 hours
The playing time of one game is either 30 or 60 minutes. Notice that you can allow one player to play many games, if you want. Each played game consumes one player from your budget (maximum number of players). The highest scoring player wins!